ARRL 96 IR4T Activity

Subject: ARRL 96 IR4T Activity
From: i4ufh@contest.dsnet.it (Fabio) (Fabio)
              ARRL SSB 1996 Contest         IR4T M/S Contest Activity

We will be active during the WAEDC SSB Contest in the next weekend in a
M/S category. All band will be checked, also 10m, last year N2RM moved us
on 10m, and with big surprise we have worked in a dead band more than 100
USA station with the antennas beamed to YV/P4 area ...

This year seem to be more difficult, but we will try a couple of time for
about 15 minutes each time around 15.00 z and 17.00 z 28.480 Mhz each day.

If you think that our signal in rasonable good on 15 m, try to ask us QSY
on 10m, we will try ......

73 de Fabio I4UFH on of IR4T, IG9R

MC2 Contest Club Italy

See you in the  Contest................