RULES: TQP 96

Subject: RULES: TQP 96
From: W5HNS@aol.com (W5HNS@aol.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 19:39:45 1996
TEXAS QSO Party  May 4-5  1996
Sponsored by the Texas DX Society
1400Z  May 4  to 2200Z May 5

Classes:
Single op, Multi-single and Texas Armadillo Expedition
Mixed Mode Only

Exchange:
Send QSO# and Texas County or State/Canadian Province

Rules:

Texas stations work everyone.  Others work Texas only.
Only one transmitted signal at a  time.  CW QSOS must be made in CW subbands,
except on 160.  Work stations once per band/mode for QSO points, work Texas
Armadillo stations again on same band or mode as they change counties for
multiplier credit only.  Mults count only  once regardless of band or mode.
 CW - 1.805 and 40 khz up,  Phone - 1.850, 3.850, 7.230, 14.250, 21.300,
28.450.

Scoring:

Score 2 pts/QSO on phone and 3 pts/QSO on CW.  Final score is QSO points x
Texas  Counties (max 254).  Texas stations multiply by states, Canadian
 Provinces and Texas Counties.  DX counts for QSO points only.

Awards:

Texas Wine Baskets and plaques to top class finishers.
Special awards to Texas Clubs with most logs submitted.
Special awards to multi-single and Texas Armadillo Expedition with the most
Novice/Tech operators( list them with a /T or /N in your list of operators on
summary sheet).
Work 50 or more Texas Counties for Special Commemorative Cap.
Work all 254 Texas Counties for free air fare to the 1996 Houston Ham
Convention!

Send logs and summary sheet via mail, disk or E-mail within 30 days.

Texas DX Society  POB 540291  Houston, Texas 77254
E-mail: KB5YVT@AOL.COM
Results will be posted on the Internet Contest Reflector or sent with a SASE
or via E-mail.

TQP 96 is supported by NA Contest Software from LTA @ (216) 565 9950 and TR
Contest Software @ (512) 416 -7010