New Tape'n'Bulb Web Page!

Subject: New Tape'n'Bulb Web Page!
From: maryh@nconline.com (maryh@nconline.com)
Date: Thu Mar 21 02:02:00 1996
HW>Due to the obviously intense demand, check out the new web pages at

HW>www.taporty.nyet/ties/no-tape/ties!/tape/88best/noitisnt/yesitis/~oyvey

HW>and

HW>www.poink.out/why/transient/evil_spirits/sunspots/contesters/~well_maybe

HW>This group is seriously in need of ..... a contest.

HW>73, Ward N0AX
HW>***Please note new address: hwardsil@wolfenet.com***

May the Great Gods of the Sunspots come out of their dormancy so that
we will all have a normal DXing , Dxpedition, and contesting life
again.  Meanwhile, I'll continue to work towards Honor Roll on the
Worked All Neighbors Award.  Going for all modes....TV, telephones,
VCRs, stereos, etc.

See ya'll in the pileups!

73/88,
Mary  AD4HC