Comtek

Subject: Comtek
From: Ai7b@teleport.com (Ai7b@teleport.com)
Date: Sat Mar 23 08:24:52 1996

        try jim at comtek, 704-542-4808...approx $350...very well
        built unit and lots of tech support from jim...gl de bravo

From: AA1K Jon Zaimes <jon.zaimes@dol.net> (AA1K Jon Zaimes)
Subject: Tower paint etc.

Hi J.P. .... painted my Rohn 45 before i installed it next to the house 5
years ago. Used ordinary exterior house paint (probably was latex), white
primer first then the yellow top coat to match the house color. it blends in
so well that people pull up to the house and don't even notice the tower
(120 feet!) unless they look up. The house is 38 feet tall and i only
painted the tower to that point. haven't tried forest green colors!... the
paint job has held up well, with little chipping ... 73/Jon AA1K
jon.zaimes@dol.net