CQWW WPX, IR4T & 10m. ACTIV.

Subject: CQWW WPX, IR4T & 10m. ACTIV.
From: i4jmy@migate.ampr.org (i4jmy@migate.ampr.org)
Date: Mon Mar 25 19:39:36 1996
From: i4jmy@n8it.#nwmi.mi.usa.noam
To: cq-contest@tgv.com

              WPX SSB 1996 Contest         IR4T M/S Contest Station

  We will be active during the WPX SSB Contest at the end of this month
in M/S category. All bands will be checked, in spite of sunspots lack
even the 10m, it's never known !!!

  This year seems to be extremely difficult, but we will try a couple
of times for North America each day. Around 15.00 z and 17.00 z
28.480 Mhz for about 10'.

  In the close past, US stations worked, reported us they had antennas
beaming Caribbeans. So.....check carefully and move your staked arrays
in the best direction.

Anyway, anywhere You are in the world, and you see our signal consistently
good on 15 m, ask us QSY on 10m, we will try what seems "impossible"......

73 de Mauri I4JMY one of IR4T, IZ4C, IP4T, IJ4R

MC2 Contest Club Italy

See you (possibly loud) in the  Contest................

e-mail i4jmy@ljutcp.hamradio.si