neighbor nixes test

Subject: neighbor nixes test
From: PEMS_ST_DK@noeca.ohio.gov (PEMS_ST_DK@noeca.ohio.gov)
Date: Thu Mar 28 09:21:58 1996
Sounds like this would be a good test of the ANC-4 ! Order one delivered
ASAP.
SSB-whots that ?

From: aa4lr@radio.org (Bill Coleman AA4LR) (Bill Coleman AA4LR)
Subject: SSTV'ers

>I hate to bring up a sore subject, but I happened to overhear
>a couple SSTV'ers in the midwest threatening to report any call
>heard in the contest on 14.230 Mhz.

Report a call to whom?

Last I looked, it was perfectly legal to operate CW and SSB on 14.230.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR      Mail: aa4lr@radio.org
Quote: "Not in a thousand years will man ever fly!"
            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901