Pointy tops on Rohn 25

Subject: Pointy tops on Rohn 25
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 09:26:30 1996

>  To get the Ham 4
>to fit into the tower at the junction of the top and next section down, I
>sawed out one of the horizontal members at the bottom of the top section.

Hiya, Stan --

    Recently I was confronted with the same problem - getting a Ham IV into
25G and was about to resort to the cut-and-hack option when I gave it one
more try.  Guess what?  With a little pushing and prodding, it went right in.
 I am now recommending that people do not compromise their tower integrity by
cutting a piece out of it.  The T2X is another matter.   FYI.

73,   Steve   K7LXC