Contest Catagories

Subject: Contest Catagories
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Apr 13 17:07:04 1996

>I am sure it would be more fun if all of us compete for the same
>title. And if would be a thrill if an operator with 100 watts and just
>ONE DIPOLE would be the overall winner.

Hiya, Coen --

     An enticing thought but do you really think that 100 watts and one
dipole can be competitive against all of the aluminum out there?  It would
take one of the best operators in the world to work that miracle and it would
reflect the fact that, yes, he is one of the best operators in the world.
 And he would still beat you and me.  You and I need a category that WE can
compete in and let the world champs fight it out among themselves.

73 from pileup fodder,   Steve   K7LXC