Sacrifice to RF Gods - (Chicken & Egg)

Subject: Sacrifice to RF Gods - (Chicken & Egg)
From: 00tlzivney@bsuvc.bsu.edu (00tlzivney@bsuvc.bsu.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 25 09:59:44 1996
Richard, K5NA, suggested placing JT1 and YA cards at the bottom of your
first tower.  My question is, before you erected that 35 foot first tower,
where did you get the JT1 qsl card?  Was it from a qsl sample pack or what???

This sure sounds like: what comes first, the chicken (qsl card) or the
egg (tower).

Terry Zivney, N4TZ/9
00tlzivney@bsuvc.bsu.edu