Cro-magnon Man Forces Rod In

Subject: Cro-magnon Man Forces Rod In
From: BK1ZX70SFL@aol.com (BK1ZX70SFL@aol.com)
Date: Sat Apr 27 21:36:33 1996
So, those dastardly electric appliances always freeze up on you Colorado guys
in the Winter....indeed, that is something we Floridians don't worry
about....but then again....doing antenna work in the Summer or Winter is
about the same here...other than a lil more humidity in the Summer! Now I
know why there are so many 160 types from CO, you must have mandatory
beverage stringing!

I admire your beverage setting effort, John....sure hope you felt it was
worth it, thats an awful lot of physical outlay....I dunno if I could muster
the energy to hit the F1 key over and over after that. I have been postponing
work on some new rxing antennas and gosh, if you can drive that many posts
before a contest in the harsh unforgiving Colorado Tundra I guess I will be
inspired to erect some beverages before the WPX.

A Kilt, surely one was not worn when you were driving those posts! W0UN had
better watch out at Dayton....a coupla years ago I know I saw a ham with a 4
element quad on his head and a mirror on the toe of his Nikes....as my two
year old grandkids say: "peeky"

zx