Little ol' lot (was elev cable runs)

Subject: Little ol' lot (was elev cable runs)
From: KY2P@aol.com (KY2P@aol.com)
Date: Tue May 7 20:04:27 1996
I have a question: I've been reading the thread
about elevated cable runs - but what really
intrigues me (interrupt here: I don't remember who's
station we are talking about) is....how do you put
up towers of 132' , 80' and 60' on a one acre lot,
and guy them all on your land?  How do you
keep them clear of falling on a neighbor's
property or house?  A little quick math tells me
that a 132' tower, falling in any direction from the
center of a one acre lot, is not going to land all on
your property should it fall.  I'm interested in this
because I am buying a house with a one half acre
lot and figured out that I would be limited to 50 foot
of tower space to have it fall potentially in any
direction on my property.  Or am I missing some
important component ??  How can you space the
towers properly on a small lot like that?
Sign me, slightly confused
Scott KY2P             KY2P@aol.com