ND3F/r "microwave" sprint plans

Subject: ND3F/r "microwave" sprint plans
From: Nd3f@aol.com (Nd3f@aol.com)
Date: Wed May 8 17:00:36 1996
Will try to activate FN00 and FM09 each for 1/2 of the contest.
Sites are on Sideling Hill, near Breezewood, PA at
FN00wa and FM09wx.
Coordinate on 432.110 MHz (100w, RIW19)
902 MHz 30w. and 12' looper
1296 MHz 15w. and 12' looper
2304 MHz (unclear, maybe 2w. and a single 8' looper, working
on feed for 4 foot dish)
CW preferred-- 432  and 902 amps are class C.

e-mail or call for skeds: nd3f@aol.com or 410 531 1699 (message)