about REPEAT-SW of MFJ-432

Subject: about REPEAT-SW of MFJ-432
From: jg4clv@hiroken.or.jp (jg4clv@hiroken.or.jp)
Date: Mon Jun 24 02:47:23 1996
about MFJ-432 VOICE-KEYER,

For example,
 REPEAT-SW is turned on,and CQ-MESSAGE is transmitted.
Then after transmission is finished,some station has called me.
And,when REPEAT-SW is turned off to do am answer.
Then CQ-MESSAGE is transmitted only once.
 Does anyone knows,it wants to make all movements standing by condition
if therefore REPEAT-SW is turned off?

 There has only to be STOP-SW of message.?!

 kaz JG4CLV        <<<jg4clv@hiroken.or.jp>>>