Does anyone have the email address for K2GM

Subject: Does anyone have the email address for K2GM
From: lu7dw@abaconet.com.ar (lu7dw@abaconet.com.ar)
Date: Sun Jun 23 12:30:40 1996
I'm needing the email address or phone # for Dave K2GM.
Any hints can help me.
Thanks,
73 Claudio LU7DW

From: broz@csn.net (John Brosnahan) (John Brosnahan)
Subject: ETO/Alpha--Obtain the facts and THEN write, please!

>Also......June 21, was RAY HEATON's last day at E.T.O.

It would be amusing to watch the ETO rumors fly if I didn't know
Dick Ehrhorn and appreciate his committment to the Alpha
line of amateur radio amplifiers.

As far as the latest rumor goes, I called Dick yesterday (June 22)
and told him about the Ray Heaton story floating around.  He was
stunned and said, and I quote, "That is absolutely untrue."

I also know FOR A FACT that he just hired a top rate man
specifically to help sort out the rough spots associated with
the recent change of ownership.  A technical manager whose
job is to get deliveries and repairs back on track, and who will be
starting within a week.   Other key people will also be added in
the near future.

Dick is absolutely committed to the success of the Alpha
line and any rumors to the contrary just aren't true, and will only
make the originator look foolish six months down the road.

Dick is very candid about admitting the problems during the recent
transition period and he is very serious about fixing them.

I could certainly use some EASY money to put up more antennas.
If anyone wants to place a little wager on the viability of the
Alpha line a year from now, I will be happy to take your money!
(That's putting my money where my mouth is!)

73  John  W0UN

John Brosnahan
La Salle Research Corp      24115 WCR 40     La Salle, CO 80645  USA
voice 970-284-6602            fax 970-284-0979           email broz@csn.net