W6UQF

Subject: W6UQF
From: K5GA@aol.com (K5GA@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jun 26 00:13:16 1996
I was truly saddened to hear that Chas passed away.

He was ALWAYS in there to give us a Q on as many bands as possible. It did
not matter how small or insignificant the contest was. He was there. I do not
think he ever touched the speed knob on his keyer. He always sent his CW the
same speed.

Thanks to Hose for passing along the address. I will be sending my
condolences
to his family in the morning mail.

Bill   K5GA