LCCG/NARA 2A OH WD8E

Subject: LCCG/NARA 2A OH WD8E
From: V.LONG.SA@OCF.compuserve.com (V.LONG.SA@OCF.compuserve.com)
Date: Wed Jul 3 12:32:10 1996
*Message:
From: V.LONG.SA@OCGRV02
To: >INTERNET:cq-contest@tgv.com at OCF_INFORM
cc: >INTERNET:fritz@erinet.com at OCF_INFORM
*cc: V.LONG.SA
*cc: Howard Waggoner at WTMSM1
Contents:
    Licking County Contest Group
    2A OH  (100 watts)
    Operating from Hebron, Oh
    Callsign: WD8E

    507 SSB (x 1)  (+ 53 on 6m, 12 on 2m & 2 on SAT)   =   574 pts
    737 CW  (x 2)  (+ 5 packet & 1 on 6m)              = 1,486 pts

    574 + 1,486                                        = 2,060 pts

    POWER LEVEL MULTIPLIER  (2,060) x 2                = 4,120 pts
    BONUS POINTS                                       =   700 pts
                                                        ----------
    GRAND TOTAL                                        = 4,820 pts

    Last year's score was 2,956 points.

           160   80   40   20   15   10   6   2   SAT   PACKET
    SSB     0   161  175  118   44    9  53  12    2
    CW      0   136  430  130   41    0   1   0    0      5

    Equipment:

     SSB: Yaesu FT-990  into Mosley 33jr and G5RV
     CW:  Yaesu FT-890  into Mosley CL33 and G5RV
     VHF: ICOM 706 (6/2m) into Hy-Gain 66DX at 30 ft and Cushcraft 11 ele
     SAT: Yaesu FT-736
     PACKET: Kenwood TS-711A and PK-232 (lastest model)
     GENERATOR: Coleman 7000 watt (it ran 24 hours non-stop)

     COMPUTERS: (2) Compaq 486 50 & 75 mhz color laptops (8mb ram)
                (1) Compaq Pentium 120 mhz   "      "    (48mb ram)

     SOFTWARE : CT version 9.00  (Flawless!)

    Note to all: No bonus points this year for ARRL members operating.