ANTIGUA QRV IN IARU/WRTC GAMES

Subject: ANTIGUA QRV IN IARU/WRTC GAMES
From: KA2AEV@aol.com (KA2AEV@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jul 4 17:00:13 1996
A reduced crew of Team Antigua will activate V26B in the upcoming
WRTC/IARU RadioSport Games on July 13th, 1996. They will be
entering either the Multi/single or Multi/multi catagory.
Decision to be made by the crew upon arrival in Antigua.
They will be active for a short time both before and after
the contest on all bands and modes.  Please remember to work
these dedicated members of Team Antigua and to spot them on your
Dx Packet Cluster so all who still need a QSO from the Beautiful
Island Paradise called Antigua will be able to do so!

The Members and QSL Routes for this Trip will be:

V26B     Sam Harner       QSL Via   WT3Q
V26E     Darrel Neron     QSL Via   AB2E
V26U     Bill Hudzik      QSL Via   WA2UDT