need help

Subject: need help
From: kony@iodata.co.jp (kony@iodata.co.jp)
Date: Wed Jul 17 11:14:23 1996
>Hi everyboby,
>i have a friend ( pp5ua) that have a big problem with computer interference,
>in his station.  The interference is much important in 40 and 80m band.
>He has the antennas very near to his house and when he turns on the computer
>the reception on 40 and 80m are blocked.
>He tried many things but the interference is there.
>I would like to ask for some help because i don't know how to help him!!!
>Best regards,
>Sergio PP5JR also PQ0MM ZX5J

 Hi Sergio.

  I think this problem occer by his friends Display equipment . So, CRT Display.
  He should exchange from  old CRT Dipslay  to New MRP2 or MRP95 or TCO type
one.
  Might improved his interference situation.

CU in 10m . 73!

Kony JH9VSF   (JA9YBA -> NANAO Co. -> I.O Device Inc.)
                  I'm device driver enginner for Graphics Accel. Very Busy now.