Local Hwd Stores / Heil headphones

Subject: Local Hwd Stores / Heil headphones
From: AG7M@aol.com (AG7M@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jul 26 21:10:12 1996
Re Heil--  I'd like to know if anyone has found a ready source for the head
phone speakers.

Bob - AG7M

From: ON7TK-ON7LX@innet.be (C. van Pottelsberghe / C. Ramon) (C. van
Pottelsberghe / C. Ramon)
Subject: Duiveland (EU-146)

Hello

During the IOTA Contest (27/28th of July) a group of Belgian HAMs will be
active from Duiveland (EU-146). They will operate on all bands (except 160
metres) in CW and SSB. During the contest they will use the call PA/ON7PC/P.
                                                                          ---
The operators will be ON4LAM, ON5OO, ON5PV, ON6QR, ON7PC, ON7TK.
The QSL Manager for this operation is ON7LX, Carine RAMON, Bruggesteenweg
77, B-8755
Ruiselede, BELGIUM.

See you in the IOTA Contest.
73
Claude - ON7TK
-------
Send your E-mail back to : ON7TK-ON7LX@innet.be

Send your mail to :  Bruggesteenweg  77,   B-8755 Ruiselede  BELGIUM

You can call us by telephone around 17 z :  +32 51 688127   or    +32 51 686225
-------