IOTA SA 26

Subject: IOTA SA 26
From: pp5jr@pp5jr-2.ampr.org (pp5jr@pp5jr-2.ampr.org)
Date: Fri Jul 26 22:56:57 1996
Hello,
this is to inform that we are going to operate the IOTA contest from PP5UA
station using his call from SANA CAARINA IS IOTA SA 26.
See you during the contest
SERGIO PP5JR ALSO PQ0MM ZX5J

From: tomf@neca.com (Tom Francis) (Tom Francis)
Subject: anchovies

At 10:28 AM 7/26/96 -0400, george@epix.net (AA3JU) wrote:

>Hmm'
>
>I think if you are going to be a purist on this you will need to go with
>just pure anchovies.  May I suggest a weekend diet of the Korean style of
>anchovie?  These are dehydrated then rehydrated and marinated in garlic and
>hot peppers and then quickly fried up in peanut oil the result being Hot,
>Salty, Oily and Boney
>
>George (yes I will eat anything for money)

        Do you eat them with ketchup?

        Quick, somebody sell this idea to McDonald's -
        the HOT, SALTY, OILY, BONEY McAnchovie!!

        Tom, NM1Q (and I WON"T, repeat WON'T eat anything for money,
                   and that includes anchovies....eeeyyyyeeeewwwwww!!!)