The "Bigger Mosley Antennas" -- A Po

Subject: The "Bigger Mosley Antennas" -- A Po
From: KWIDELITZ@delphi.com (KWIDELITZ@delphi.com)
Date: Tue Aug 6 16:19:31 1996
For the record, I have not taken down my PRO-96, although I am considering
it. The PRO-96 is a compromise antenna (6 bands, 9 elements on a 36' boom,)
and the biggest compromise is on 20 meters, the only band on which I would
rate the antenna unsatisfactory. I find it great on 40 & 10 and satisfactory
on 15. It isn't a monobander, but it does give you a lot. I also had a TA-33
up for a long time and it was a great antenna for what it was.

73. Ken, AB6FO, KWIDELITZ@DELPHI.COM