Cape Verde anybody?

Subject: Cape Verde anybody?
From: WJ2O@aol.com (WJ2O@aol.com)
Date: Tue Aug 6 17:11:43 1996
Hi gang,

I'm working with a couple of ZS hams.  Together we are going to operate a
multi-single high power station in Swaziland for CQ WW Phone.  While in the
ZS area I hope to operate from a few neighboring countries as well.

Here's the deal.  On the way back, my flight re-fuels in Cape Verde (D4).  As
an extra bonus I can stay there a few days if I wish without upcharge.  This
sounds neat although I don't know anybody on D4.  Does anybody have any ham
connections there?  If so, a possible fax number, phone number or internet
address.  A snail mail address wouldn't help as there is not enough time at
this point.

Thanks for your help and the bandwidth,
73, Dave, WJ2O