cheap and flexible computerized rotor controller

Subject: cheap and flexible computerized rotor controller
From: ky1h@berkshire.net (David Robbins)
Date: Sat Aug 10 01:16:07 1996
I have posted the latest status of my computer controller for rotors
on my web site.  Check out the Whats New page for links.  This is the
controller I commented about earlier using a Z-World micro controller
board that costs about $159 in place of the $345 Yaesu board.  Right
now you can hook up a Yaesu Gxxxx-sdx rotor to a computer running
either CT or a dumb terminal program.  It should also be able to control
other rotors that use an analog position circuit.

73, dave
--
ky1h@berkshire.net   or   robbins@berkshire.net
http://www.berkshire.net/~robbins/ky1h.html