Follow-up message from a "frisky dog"

Subject: Follow-up message from a "frisky dog"
From: ad4tu@esinet.net (ad4tu@esinet.net)
Date: Fri Aug 9 12:32:29 1996
>are probably not as severe as other urban/suburban contesters'.  The only
>two RFI complaints in 5 years (both telephone RFI) came from two
>lawyer-neighbors who live approximately 800 feet NORTHEAST of my tower.  In

Gentlemen, what is the farthest that any of you have received substantiable
RFI/TVI complaints from when operating 160-10M at high power?  Tower height,
antenna azimuth, angle of radiation, mode of operation, terrain, etc.
notwithstanding I'm curious to know. Please no 50mhz/Channel 2 horror
stories.  I'm getting ready to put up a few towers for QRO HF CONTEST
operation that will be about 1000' from the nearest house (the next closest
house is about 1/2 mile away) and am curious as to the likelihood of
TVI/RFI.  This is only tangential to this whole RF exposure thing that is
going on, but if you've gotten legitimate complaints from distances like
these (1000+ feet) please reply direct with the details to me at
AD4TU@esinet.net

Thanks, Pete/AD4TU

Email:      ad4tu@esinet.net