9A1A

Subject: 9A1A
From: WA4IMC1@aol.com (WA4IMC1@aol.com)
Date: Sun Sep 8 21:24:21 1996
does anyone have the email address for any of the following members of the
9A1A group?

Nikola 9A2OG
Zeljko 9A2DQ
Emil 9A2RA

send info to: wa4imc1@aol.com

tnx!!

From: ey8mm@tarl.td.silk.glas.apc.org (Nodir M. Tursoon-Zadeh) (Nodir M.
Tursoon-Zadeh)
Subject: Manager?

Hi,

I am looking for person in US who can offer me qsl-manager service.
It will takes my own call, contest calls and some other activities.
I am really interesting in person who can assist me with some Tajik
Amateur Radio League projects (Awards etc.).

I had qsl-manager in Germany which worked well but did not worked with
buro cards and my DX requests which is very important for me.

I am looking for Ham who are active DXer and contester and have e-mail.

Please contact me by e-mail by September 15. I will reply to all messages.
Use <ey8mm@tarl.td.silk.glas.apc.org> address only.

73, Nodir EY8MM

Nodir M. Tursoon-Zadeh EY8MM        *   tel:+7(3772) 214-706
Member of EY2Q contest team         *                212-844
ex. UJ8JMM, YA1MM, YA5MM, DL/EY8MM, *   fax:+7(3772) 212-847
RJ0J, RJ1J, RJ2S, RJ4X, RJ5R, RJ6K, *
RJ8WCY, EU9J, EK8R                  *
Mailing address: P.O.BOX 303, Dushanbe, 734001, Tajikistan
e-mail: <ey8mm@sovam.com>