PED files?

Subject: PED files?
From: Kf9pl@cris.com (Kf9pl@cris.com)
Date: Fri Sep 20 09:02:02 1996
Hiya, Folks-

Does anybody know if there is a PED data file that will emulate the ARRL
DX contest from the DX side?

(On a side note, does anybody have a source for those "World's Greatest
XYL" certificates? She puts up with a lot during those CONTEST weekends).

Please reply via e-mail to save bandwidth.

Thanks,

Sean KF9PL (for just a bit longer)
Elkhart, IN USA