Touch Lamps revisited

Subject: Touch Lamps revisited
From: AA7NX@aol.com (AA7NX@aol.com)
Date: Wed Oct 2 01:12:43 1996

I had compiled quite a list of touch lamp remedies and recommendations, but I
am unable to locate them now. Does anyone have a good collection of info or
any new tips or experiences in which they have overcome RFI to touch lamps? I
am working with Rush, W7RM to try to alleviate some serious problems with one
of his neighbors. It is having a significant impact on the ability to operate
the station and we need to get it figured out and resolved by the end of
October. Any input is GREATLY appreciated!
73,
Mike
AA7NX (for the moment...)