WAE e-mailed logs confirmations?

Subject: WAE e-mailed logs confirmations?
From: w2up@voicenet.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Thu Oct 10 14:39:46 1996
I sent my WAE SSB logs several weeks ago to the compuserve.com
address given, but have received no confirmation of receipt despite
inquiries.

Has anyone received confirmation of receipt of logs?

Tnx/Barry

--
Barry Kutner, W2UP                           Internet: w2up@voicenet.com
Newtown, PA                   FRC            alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com