Vanity Call Sign Program

Subject: Vanity Call Sign Program
From: K2UA@aol.com (K2UA@aol.com)
Date: Sat Oct 26 03:05:34 1996
Well it happened to me.

I submitted my Gate Two application on September 23, 1996, it arrived at
Mellon Bank on September 24, 1996 at 7:20AM and I have the Fed Express proof
of delivery on the 24th.

I just received today a DISMISSED application back in the mail from our
friendly FCC; Quote:  DISMISSED because received by FCC before Gate Two
opened!!!!

They received it on day two of the Gate Two opening.  So I am out of it.

Anyone know a good federal court lawyer who is a Ham?

Dennis Alexander

K2UA