CQ contest rules query

Subject: CQ contest rules query
From: K9NW@aol.com (K9NW@aol.com)
Date: Sat Nov 30 20:24:40 1996
The CQ World Wide Handbook by K3EST addresses this very question--YES!  I
don't have the book with me for a direct quote but I remember reading it
there.

Also, if you are contributing to a club score you can work stations on all
bands and submit your "all band" score for club credit while your single band
entry remains intact.

GL

Mike K9NW
K9NW@aol.com