Pennsylvania QSO Party

Subject: Pennsylvania QSO Party
From: DougHDH@aol.com (DougHDH@aol.com)
Date: Sat Nov 30 16:18:37 1996
Hi Gang,

The High Claimed scores from the Pa. QSO Party are now posted on the web
site.
Cross checking is underway and results will be mailed to all by mid February,
I hope!

Web site URL:   http://members.aol.com/doughdh/paqsoparty/narcweb.htm (no L
on the end)

We received just about 600 logs so it will take some time to get through them
all.

73 to all,  Doug W3HDH