NNY SECTION !!!!!

Subject: NNY SECTION !!!!!
From: k2db@frontiernet.net (Paul Mackanos)
Date: Tue Nov 5 00:05:19 1996
OOPS, my netscape sent the last message b4 I finished. Anyway KB2UGM
will again be activating NNY for the PHONE SS.

From: AD8I@ibm.net (Joe Subich) (Joe Subich)
Subject: CQ Kansas City Contesters/DXers

I will be making a quick (in and out in the same day) business trip to the
Kansas City area late this week.  Are there any contesters and/or DXers
willing to answer some questions about the area, either on the phone while
I'm there (if my schedule permits) or by e-mail?

   ... Joe Subich, AD8I
       <AD8I@ibm.net>