Many thanks to AD1C

Subject: Many thanks to AD1C
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Nov 6 18:42:55 1996

> Just a quick note to express my appreciation to Jim Reisert, AD1C,
>     for maintaining the various ".CTY" files (that I use with CT). During
>the
>     CQ WW SSB contest, the country files were accurate and out of 667
>     QSOs, the program never failed to identify a given call sign / country
>     combination. My thanks to Jim for a job done exceedingly well, IMHO.

Hear, hear!!

     I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks, Jim!

73,  Steve  K7LXC

From: aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us (Robert Wanderer) (Robert
Wanderer)
Subject: ZF Contacts

I may be making a business trip to the Caymans shortly.  Hopefully the
CW CQWW will coincide with this trip.  Are there any ZF's active for this
operation that I could join them?

73, Bob AA0CY
aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us