ARRL Contest forms - online

Subject: ARRL Contest forms - online
From: frenaye@pcnet.com (frenaye@pcnet.com)
Date: Fri Nov 8 23:31:56 1996
This was copied from the 'What's New at ARRLWeb?' page at:

                http://www.yccc.org

(note also: 1997 ARRL Handbook will be available on CD-ROM)

This page showcases major additions and changes to ARRLWeb.

***  November 8, 1996: ARRLWeb's Contest Calendar now contains contest forms
and rules in Adobe Acrobat and ASCII text files for easy download. Added
Volume 15, Number 11 of The ARRL Letter for November 8, 1996.

November 6, 1996: The Educational Activities: Recruitment & Education page
contains an exhibit kit information and online ordering page.

*** November 5, 1996: Added ARRL/VEC announcement of its 1997 exam fee
schedule. The Application for Station Appointment (Field Services form
FSD-187) can now be submitted online. Announcements for the 1997
International DX Contest, ARRL RTTY Roundup and ARRL January Sweepstakes.

November 4, 1996: The ARRL Publications Catalog now includes on-line
ordering capability. Order your ARRL publications and member supplies via
the Web! New products added to catalog:
     ARRL Handbook CD 1.0
     QST View CD-ROM
     The ARRL Antenna Compendium, Volume 5
     AMSAT-NA 14th Space Symposium
     ARRL Coffee Mug

November 1, 1996: The ARRL Letter Electronic Update for November 1, 1996 has
been added.

*** October 31, 1996: The 1997 Club Competition Rules and Contest
Disqualification Criteria is now available on ARRLWeb's Contest Calendar.
November QST Ham Ads are available on the ARRL Advertising page.

October 30, 1996: Added the Delivering Amateur Radio's Message page, which
contains a link to the new Govermnent Relations page. Added the September
1996 issue of QSO/Media (a PDF file) to the Public Relations page.

October 29, 1996: Added information about public relations aids, including
new ARRL "backgrounders," to the Public Relations Department page. Also
added an update to the Band Threat page.

E-mail: frenaye@pcnet.com    Internet: http://www.akorn.net/k1ki
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box 386, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444