oh-oh an OO!

Subject: oh-oh an OO!
From: kf2et@li.net (Mike Anderson)
Date: Fri Nov 8 23:37:00 1996
Gary Nieborsky wrote:

> Vanity aside.......
>
> How many of you all out there got OO (Official Observer) notices from your
> operations during CQWW CW?
>
> I'll 'fess up to two.......one justified, one questionable.
>
> What say?
>
> Direct replies please, summary if any interest.
>
> Gary K7FR
Wow !! Two OO Notices in 48 hours. Only one for me, But I have collected
the same violation for 3 years. W2CC sites my call sign for calling a dx
station on 3752 lsb every contest. Please maintian 3khz from band edge
when operating LSB!! So I'll bet with my fancy vanity call he'll miss
me in the next test. So I now have about 6 of these violations, Wonder
how many of the Big Guns got an 00 Notice for calling V26B on 21195. I
had to sit there and laugh at who was gonna call next. In closing if it
were 3 days after a Phone contest I'd have Mr. W2CC's signature in my
mailbox agian with the old 59+ report.

Regards Mike N2TX..>

From: w5robert@blkbox.COM (Robert) (Robert)

> How many of you all out there got OO (Official Observer) notices from =
> your
> operations during CQWW CW?

For those of you that have already operated the CQ WW CW this year
you can do it again on the 23 & 24.   No wonder some exchanges didn't
make sense last weekend? and folks were working UA's on 40 !
:>)

73 Robert  W5AJ  w5robert@blkbox.com