SS ck, club call??

Subject: SS ck, club call??
From: blckhole@ripco.com (Keith Morehouse - W9RM)
Date: Thu Nov 14 11:25:00 1996
Robert Penneys wrote:

> Does he give the check year for his own license, or the club's?

Back in the "old days" we used the U of IL club station (W9YH) in SS a
bunch.  We always signed the clubs check.  I think it was 1914 - that
ALWAYS threw 'em off...

PROBE ELECTRONICS 100 Higgins Road, Park Ridge IL 60068 USA
Keith J. Morehouse /  W9RM  / Society of Midwest Contesters
847-696-2828  FAX: 847-698-2045  e-mail: blckhole@ripco.com