ZM2K in CQWW-CW '96

Subject: ZM2K in CQWW-CW '96
From: wk@frc.niwa.cri.nz (Wilbert Knol)
Date: Mon Nov 18 16:34:16 1996
Dear fellow Contestants,

A quick note to let you know we'll be there to hand out the ZL/Zone
32 multiplier as a MM entry.

Yours truly will be taking turns on 15 m with Chris ZL2DX. I have
chipped the rust off my CW using PED (Chris  doesn't need any of
that) and we are all set for it from our fully fertilised & air
conditioned DX woolshed in the Sunny Wairarapa.

The beams have stood up to the equinoxal gales and have been tested
in the SSB event. All the bugs have been ironed out (no more stray
bleatings causing false VOX triggering) . See you in the real
contest :-)

Wilbert, ZL2BSJ.

--
Wilbert Knol, EE,  Acoustic Group, Marine Research,
Nat. Inst. of Water and Atmospheric Research Ltd.