fast and loose SS exchanges

Subject: fast and loose SS exchanges
From: blckhole@ripco.com (Keith Morehouse - W9RM)
Date: Mon Nov 18 14:50:38 1996
Lee Buller wrote:

> I'm not to sure that you're correct in your assumption that the CALL
> SIGN has to be GIVEN in the exchange and in the exact order.

I've always been of the opinion that the CALLSIGN WAS PART OF THE
EXCHANGE in SS.  If you don't send it, you're not playing by the rules.

This is pretty simple - is my opinion CORRECT or INCORRECT ??

PROBE ELECTRONICS 100 Higgins Road, Park Ridge IL 60068 USA
Keith J. Morehouse /  W9RM  / Society of Midwest Contesters
847-696-2828  FAX: 847-698-2045  e-mail: blckhole@ripco.com