DRSI AGAIN

Subject: DRSI AGAIN
From: k4isv@westky.com (Bud)
Date: Tue Nov 19 01:37:27 1996
Thanks for all the comments concerning repair of the DRSI board.
Unfortunately, my computer crashed causing the loss of all mail files.
There were several offers to send schematics but now I dont know where
they came from..... HELP!
If you made the offer THANKS! Please send them to my work QTH:
JOHN E. FOSTER & SON
P.O. BOX 028
LEITCHFIELD, KY.
42754

I am trying to get a Nashville company to repair all boards!  Presently,
this is a long shot but who knows.... I have a couple bad ones es got
several replies with 1 or 2  plus the PVRC had 10 ( i think).

Also, one of my boards has been at Paccomm (sic) for months with no
results.

If all else fails, what are the alternatives??? Interested in something
that will replace the DRSI es operate with CT...
tks, bud- k4isv
k4isv@westky.com
1-800-467-2607 (day)