SSTV Window

Subject: SSTV Window
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 22:47:14 1996

> I politely appologize
>and move on if I unintentionally stumble on some freq that is used by SSTV
>just as I would if I unintentionally stepped on your freq during a test.
>(Although us contesters would probably skip the apology as it takes too
>much time. )

      The SSTV'ers that I've encountered during contests have been
exceptionally rude, crude and  obnoxious to the point where I considered
taking up stamp collecting rather than put up with these jerks and their
assinine behavior.  I refuse to be polite to these *&#!^%%s  and suggest
international tuneup frequencies of 14.231 and 3.813.

     Flame on.

73,  Steve  K7LXC