Multi Single Band ???

Subject: Multi Single Band ???
From: i4ufh@contest.dsnet.it (Fabio Schettino)
Date: Mon Dec 2 23:28:34 1996
Jon, sm3ojr wrote :

>The following scores are claimed by the SL3ZV "Multi Single Band"
>effort 1996 ...

Is a Multi Single Band, as I have understood, 2 to 6 Single Op.
Single Band with the same call ???

Is this "CATEGORY" allowed from the CQWW Board ??

We are interested to know what exactly the Board think about it,
because we have some difficults to obtain 6 2x1 call for the IG9
activity, but not for one ....

73 de Fabio I4UFH

WRTC96 W6N / IG9R / IG9/I4UFH / KF6FBE