Ooooppps, no mult!

Subject: Ooooppps, no mult!
From: Nzharps@aol.com (Nzharps@aol.com)
Date: Mon Dec 2 19:55:13 1996
Randy..I must apologize for the loss of your mult.  I was the operator and
was CQing with the intent of  finding mults.  Upon hearing your call, it was
a knee jerk (emphasis on the JERK) reaction to work you.  As soon as we
finished the Q, I realized that it was not a mult for us and hit F11(again,
not a smart move).  I'm very sorry that it happened at your expense.

   This whole issue of M/S in CQWW, must be addressed.  I don't think that a
M/S station by any definition should be allowed to CQ on a band other than
the "run" band.  However, the way the rules are written at present does
encourage this type of operation.  It is an unfortunate fact of life.

       73, Ron K8NZ