QST all contesters and CW fans

Subject: QST all contesters and CW fans
From: jefray@comsys.net (Jerry Fray)
Date: Wed Dec 4 12:56:31 1996
Hi George -
        What!!!!!!!!! An ARRL official FORBIDDING the use of CW in an
officially sanctioned event?!?!?!?!?!? Ack! I'll be doing my best to wrk
u on CW in this special event situation and will also try and op the SSB
to request the CW QSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Now, how abt we start an email blizzard to the powers that be at the
ARRL? I can't beleive they are aware of this flagrant misuse of an ARRL
Official's power! Want to start at the top and wrk down here they are:
        Pres. Rodney Stafford - kb6zv@arrl.org
        1st V.P. - Stephen Mendelsohn wa2dhf@arrl.org
        V.P. -  Joel Henderson wb5igf@arrl.org
        V.P.    Hugh Turnbull w3abc@arrl.org

What would Hiram Percy Maxim say?????????????????????????
--
-73-
Jerry KB9NMU