K5ZD CQWW CW Story (Long)

Subject: K5ZD CQWW CW Story (Long)
From: k1ttt@berkshire.net (David Robbins)
Date: Wed Dec 4 21:59:48 1996
Hank Kahrs wrote:

> At 04:35 AM 12/4/96 -0800, you wrote:
> >Randy Thompson wrote:
> >>
> >>                     CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1996

I would rather see posts like that on the 3830 reflector where they
get grabbed to be referenced on the web page at contesting.com.
this seems like a more appropriate place and it provides for random
access by those who want to see info from specific stations instead
of shotgunning it to the world.  after all the 3830 reflector was
created just for that purpose and it took quite a bit of the load
off this one after major contests, which even though i have a real
isp and my software can handle it i got pretty tired of seeing every
one post their scores to this reflector.  so if now we make exceptions
for 'big guns' because there are a few vocal users who like them
where do we draw the line?  let the top 5 in each catagory post scores
and breakdowns, the top 10, anyone that runs a kw? or has monobanders?

please lets keep scores and related stuff on the 3830 reflector
where they get collected, catagorized and summarized for those who
want to see them.

--
David Robbins K1TTT (ex KY1H)
k1ttt@berkshire.net   or   robbins@berkshire.net