K5ZD CQWW CW Story (Long)

Subject: K5ZD CQWW CW Story (Long)
From: N3BB@aol.com (N3BB@aol.com)
Date: Sat Dec 7 18:06:51 1996
I found the long summary fascinating, albeit long.  Printed it out and have
reread it several times.  These are very helpful here.  I keep them for
reference, and find them to be one of the most valuable things here on the
CQ-Contest reflector.

Gads!  After the endless "vanity" drivel, the actual contest reports are a
key reason I subscribe here anyhow!  To Randy and K3ZO, keep 'em coming!
73, Jim N3BB/5