Tnx, K5ZD CQWW CW Story

Subject: Tnx, K5ZD CQWW CW Story
From: CQK8DO@aol.com (CQK8DO@aol.com)
Date: Thu Dec 5 14:43:53 1996

<<  Now if I can just get the bugs out of the New England remote station...

 73,  Steve  K7LXC >>

Common Steve... think BIG..... US territorial waters extend 200 miles from
the coast... Now, a steel hulled ship anchored 199.99 miles to the NE of the
very NE most point of the USA, equipped with remote control, beams on
hydraulic masts, etc...

Denny