Long Contest Messages

Subject: Long Contest Messages
From: aa4nu@ix.netcom.com (Billy W. Cox)
Date: Sun Dec 8 22:59:40 1996
Randy Thompson wrote:
> I am not a Netscape user, but I have heard of this problem before and know
> there is a solution.  Any of you Netscape experts that could give a procedure
> to fix this and put it to the reflector?  Then Trey could add it to the FAQ.

I an NOT a PC guru ... But a temporary solution with Netscape 3.01
is as follows ... Highlite (or click) View from the top of the screen
                  Highlite (or click) Wrap Long Lines

That will solve the problem for THAT session. I'm still looking for
how to teach Netscape to remember that so I don't have to ...

73, and I DO enjoy the writeups also !

Bill AA4NU
aa4nu@ix.netcom.com