HELP

Subject: HELP
From: AH2BEECAMP@aol.com (AH2BEECAMP@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jan 1 23:40:57 1997
As many of you may know Joanie Branson (KA6V) ,now reissued,recently became a
Silent Key...she was my QSL manager.  Her other half Jerry AA6BB has taken
over those responsibilities. But in her passing some of my logs and
qsl cards have disappeared. I need help for some awards with cards..
  In 1985 and 89 I went to KH9 as KB6DAW/KH9 and AH2BE/KH9 and did quite
well. But I am missing cards from contacts I made to the states of Deleware,
Vermont, and South Dakota.  If you would please check your logs and see if we
made contact i would be greatly appreciated.  those are the last 3 i need for
WAS
from KH9...I am also missing many from DXCC contacts but I am still working
those out.. If you worked me and could send a card that will help me in
locating
when and where they were made and a certainty that you get a card in return.
  Also if any one reading this note that made contacts with me on KH2 or KH9
or anywhere else that was on an expedition could do a followup an send me a
card that would be a big help also...
   Please send the cards to Jerry, AA6BB, so we can straighten this mess out.
I will be sending out more request for help once i get the complete picture.
Thanks,
   ED  AH2BE...ex KB6DAW/KH2/KH9/KH6 ... HL9MM...8P9GI...