[DX] TN-activity by DJ6SI

Subject: [DX] TN-activity by DJ6SI
From: danmec@inet.uni-c.dk (danmec@inet.uni-c.dk)
Date: Sat Jan 25 10:02:02 1997
Baldur showed up on 30 meters last night with a good signal on 10101, lsn up
1-2.
73  Rag  oz8ro

From: wrt@eskimo.com (Bill Turner) (Bill Turner)
Subject: A Great Call

On Fri, 24 Jan 1997 19:24:51 -0900 (AKST), kl7y@Alaska.NET (Dan Robbins)
wrote:
<snip>
>Let's see, we have guys who make up phony radio clubs to get special =
vanity
>calls.  We have those who do tricks with addresses to get a special =
vanity
>call.  Now we have guys with CB handles assessing the situation. =20
>
>Dr. Buffoon-ick, go P1SS up a R0PE.  There's a couple calls you missed.
>
>Thank God there's a contest this weekend to purge this looniness from =
our
>minds.=20
>
>                                Dan KL7Y

Dan for heaven's sake, lighten up!  Dr. Bafoofnik is perhaps the only =
real
voice of sanity on the Internet.  Without him this would be a poorer =
place
indeed. =20

40 years a ham and still going strong...

73, Bill W7TI
wrt@eskimo.com