KH6 calls

Subject: KH6 calls
From: WL7E@aol.com (WL7E@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 26 02:50:02 1997
I knew I should have snagged one of those neat KH6 calls. Then I could give
out separate mults on both transmitters.

From: radio@UDel.Edu (Robert Penneys) (Robert Penneys)
Subject: Vanity Police Reflector

Can we spin off another reflector for the policing, apprehension and
torturing of vanity and other offenders? As Rosanna Rosanna Danna used
to say, "It's always something!"

Don't let these malefactors take away something you might have wanted.
Become an OVO (Official Vanity Observer).

Those not with us, are agin us!

Roberto C1AO